Thank you for developing with Triad Semiconductor's SteamVR™ Shoto HDK. These docs will get you up and running quickly.
IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE CONTINUING
- The Shoto HDK requires that the JSON configuration file be updated prior to use with the flex cables. See First Use/Updating the JSON Config for more details.
- The 13 sensor flex cables have one location that is non-functional. It is the center sensor on each cable (more detail provided in Using the 13-Sensor Flex Cables). Triad will be publishing a hand-fix that you can perform to repair this sensor location.
- Visit help.triadsemi.com/steamvr-tracking for more documentation.
In the Box¶
- Unboxing and Power Up
- First Use/Updating the JSON Config
- Using the 13-Sensor Flex Cables
- Appendix: Shoto Core Module Hardware Information
Getting more help
Need additional help? See help.triadsemi.com/steamvr-tracking, or contact us via the chat widget on every page of this doc.